Before taking ACC255 I did not know that much about websites
or blogs. I use the internet all the
time, but I have never created a blog or a website. Over the last 4 weeks I have learned all
about creating a website and a blog.
Eventually I would like to open my own bakery or catering business. Knowing how to create a website will be very
helpful. I would like my business to
have a website so my customers can learn more about my company and possible
order off my website. I am not sure if I
will continue to blog, but I will definitely follow other peoples blogs because
I have found it very interesting keeping up with others blogs.
Below are 14 things I learned in the last 4 weeks of ACC255.
1.
How to create a meaningful website
2.
How to create a blog
3.
How to post to a blog and how long blog posts
should be
4.
How to add links to a website and to a blog
5.
How to add a contact to your website or blog so
you do not receive spam to your email
6.
Why having a pen name is a good idea
7.
How to add page counters to your website so you
can track how many times each page is viewed.
8.
When writing a blog you should write it as if
you are talking to the readers in person.
9.
You can add donation pages to a blog or website so
your readers can donate to you or the company.
10. How
to put advertisements on your website and blog
11. That
you can get paid to put advertisements on your website or blog
12. Having
a sneeze page is something a blog should have to help keep track of the
important posts
13. Recommending
other blogs or websites that are in your niche will show your readers that you
are not just about yourself, but you in fact follow other bloggers to gain more
knowledge
14. You
can track the traffic on your website or blog using different softwares
No comments:
Post a Comment