Simply Recipes
I have found another blog that I
really enjoy. Simply Recipes is a family
food blog that includes tons of easy to follow recipes. Elise Bauer is the writer of the blog and she
shares her family recipes and of which many of them her and her family have
created themselves.
As you all know, I love blogs that
include pictures! Simply Recipes has a
ton of pictures for each recipe. These
pictures are what draw me in and get me interested in the meal. When I am looking through the directions on
how to cook the meal there are step by step pictures that help me get a feel of
what to expect when I make the meal myself.
I often times find myself going back and looking at these pictures when
I am cooking the meal to make sure I am doing everything right and it all looks
right.
Another thing I like about Simply
Recipes is that it is “simply recipes.”
I do not have to worry about all the other information on the blog
because Simply Recipes just has recipes.
And to top it off the recipes are categorized by the type. If I am looking for a meal that includes pork
all I have to do is click on the pork button and a whole list of recipes
involving pork shows up.
I think this blog will be very
helpful for anyone who is looking for new recipes. Not only are there hundreds of recipes
available, but the instructions are very easy to follow.
FN Dish
Another blog I recently started to
follow is FN Dish which is a blog for the Food Network. I have always enjoyed watching the Food
Network and now I have the chance to follow their blog. I must say, this is not my favorite blog, but
I still enjoy it. The recipes available
on the blog are great, but they do not have pictures to help you with the
recipe. Don’t get me wrong, the recipes
are great, but not having pictures throughout the steps makes me question if I am
doing everything right.
I also like that FN Dish posts different
blogs about foods to eat and how to eat healthy. These are good to read and help me gain more knowledge
about food and eating healthy.
To follow this blog click on the link FN Dish
My Life Runs on Food
The third blog I have found
recently is My Life Runs on Food. This
blog is well written and has wonderful recipes. This blog do not only have food recipes, but
there are also different recipes for drinks and delicious desserts. The best part about this blog is these
recipes are healthier recipes. These
days I am trying to cook healthier and this blog helps me find healthier
recipes. Sanura
Weathers, writer of My Life Runs on Food, explains how to make well balanced
meals. Sanura knows that making homemade
meals is not easy especially with everyone’s busy schedules, but she teaches
her followers how to make these healthy, balanced, meals even when you have a
busy schedule.
To follow this blog click on the link My Life Runs on Food
No comments:
Post a Comment