Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Food Scales

Having a scale in the kitchen to weigh foods such as meats is something I think every kitchen should have.  Whether you are using the scale to weigh meats, make hamburgers all the same size, or weigh other ingredients, a scale is very helpful. 

I have found one scale I really like.  “The Biggest Loser Digital Food Scale” is what I use and love.  This scale is perfect for weighing anything you need weighed while cooking.  I use this scale mostly when I make burgers.  Before getting this scale my burgers were never the same size which meant they didn’t cook for the same amount of time.  After purchasing this scale my burgers have been the same size.  I have also used this scale to weigh steaks and chicken breasts so I know if they are the same weight and if I need to cook any pieced longer because they weigh more.   

The Biggest Loser Digital Food Scale has an easy to read digital display so you know exactly how much the food weighs.  Along with weighing the food this scale also has the capability to measure the level of fats, sodium, cholesterol, protein, carbohydrates, and sugars.  I personally do not use these measurements that often, but for those of you who are really trying to eat healthy this measuring tool would be great for you.
 
For everything this scale does it seems like it would cost a lot, but in fact it doesn’t!  It cost less than $20 which is a great price for a scale like this.  If you are looking for a great kitchen food scale I would recommended The Biggest Loser Digital Food Scale.

Below is a link to where you can purchase The Biggest Loser Digital Food Scale.

The Biggest Loser Digital Food Scale

No comments:

Post a Comment